Long hooded dress made with a super soft 80/20 Cotton/Polyester fleece (teal, grey mix) 50/50 Cotton/Polyester fleece (Coral, green), knitted in Mtl / no toxics.
Non-stretch. Machine washable.
Made in Quebec, Canada.
Size & fit
- Alice is wearing size small (Grey mix, coral) (Height: 5'6,5" | Bust: 32" | Cup: A | Waist: 25" | Hips: 37")
- Bénédicte is wearing size Medium (Teal blue) (Height: 5'3" | Bust: 34" | Cup: D | Waist: 28" | Hips: 37")
We’re proud to use bags from www.ecoEnclose.com, made of 100% recycled plastic, for all shipping.
We offer free shipping in Canada for orders over 150$ before taxes.
Our shipping delays varies in between 5 to 14 open business days. (Due to COVID-19 crisis, delays may vary.)
- Clearance items are final sale.
- All accessories are final sale, for hygiene purposes. For example, our reusable water bottle. *
- We do not do exchanges. However, when processing your return, you may select the refund as a credit option, which will convert the return value into a gift card. Then, you’ll be able to use the gift card for your next purchase.
- To make a return, you have 10 days after your package delivery, to request a return label and send the package back to us.
- No exceptions will be accepted. Make sure to respect and read the conditions below. Otherwise, it will not be possible for you to generate a return or to get a refund.
- Any return sent without being processed through the return portal will not be accepted and will be sent back to you at the current rates.**
- If an item is returned and fails to meet the return conditions during the verification process, the refund request will be refused. We will then send you back your item at the current rates.**
*Except for manufacturing defects.
** If we do not hear back from you within 5 days after the rejection of your return, your item will be donated to charity.
TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN
The item must be in its original condition, in order to be eligible for a return:
- Not worn
- Not washed
- Not modified
- Still with tags on
- Not on clearance
All accessories are final sale
- You are required to process your return request AND send back your package within 10 days of delivery. Make sure to have your original order number and email address on hand to make the request.
- Fees of 7,95$ will be applied for returns refunded through credit cards. You can avoid those charges by selecting a gift card refund, during the return process.
- We cover return shipping fees for all returns, but we don't refund initial shipping fees.
- Once your request is completed and approved, you will receive an email with the return label to print and apply to your package. Then, you will have to ship it back to us. Make sure to check, on the return label, which mail company you must drop the package to. We use Purolator or Canada Post, according to your location. We invite you to reuse the original mailing bag to reduce the ecological footprint! We are pleased to use 100% recycled polybags from Eco-Enclose. 100% recyclable. Because we care.
- Once we receive your package, we will be able to process and refund you if the return item respects the conditions in point 1. The refund method will be the one you have selected when you processed your return request. You will receive your refund with an email confirmation from 5-7 open business days after we processed your package.
*Gift cards are not eligible for a refund and cannot be exchanged for cash. All items purchased with gift cards will be refunded through a gift card.
Très confortable, mais le capucin est lourd, ce qui fait que je dois souvent replacer le devant du chandail.
Très confortable! Tout le monde en veut une !!!
My hoodie dress was a great purchase. The quality is excellent; the sizing is perfect and it is warm. I love my hoodie dress.
Je fais 5pied 4 175lbs prit medium et cest parfait
Malheureusement, il est trop large à mon goût et j’ai l’impression de porter les grands hoodies de mon chum. J’aurais préféré qu’il soit un peu plus ajusté au niveau des épaules et des hanches.
C’est exactement ce que je cherchais !
Je la porte pour enseigner. Je voulais un truc confortable, mais aussi structuré. Quand ma classe est chaotique à cause d’une tempête, je trouve réconfort dans robe 😉